Monday 29 June 2009

Graduation and Family Day

Hi everyone, what a glorious day, all the family there at my Graduation, I received an MA in Missional Leadership from Bangor University.

I am truly blessed who would have thought that 10 years ago I was dying and in need of a liver transplant, God is and has been so faithful to me and all my family.

in the morning we went to our friends studio for family pictures. http://www.stanplusstantwo.com/

and then off to Mattersey Hall for graduation, what a day, I cried it was very emotional, someone said to me, "God has other plans for you Andrew, you can go when its your time!"

I guess that's the bottom line, you leave this earth when its' your time, take encouragement from this friends, He is faithful when we are faithless.

In the evening we had an Indian meal at the Aggrah in Doncaster, by the end I was full and very replete.

1 comment: